- to prepare (fortifications) in a way regarding give protection from enfilading alongside fire.
- to boost, as a rampart, to be able to shelter inside works commanded from some greater point.
- The work or procedure of defilading.
- A fortified position offering defense against enfilading along with other fire.
- A fortification having these types of defense.
- That arrangement of a fortification in the form of which its interior is concealed from an adversary on a neighboring height.
- the arrangement of protective fortifications to guard against enemy fire
- To fortify anything as a protection from enfilading fire.
- In fortification, to set up the plan and profile of (a fortification) to be able to protect its lines from enfilading fire, and its particular inside from plunging or reverse fire. Also defile.
- Definition for "defilade"
- to prepare (fortifications) in a way regarding give…
- View More
- Sentence for "defilade"
- And, again, quite prominent pieces of…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "defilade"
- Hypernym for "defilade"
- Cross Reference for "defilade"
- Form for "defilade"
- Same Context for "defilade"