- to get rid of the fibrillation of (a heart) and restore regular contractions through the use of medicines or an electric surprise.
- to avoid the fibrillation regarding the heart so that you can restore typical contractions, specially by the use of an electric powered shock.
- stop the fibrillation and restore normal contractions, usually through electric shocks
- Definition for "defibrillate"
- to get rid of the fibrillation of (a…
- View More
- Sentence for "defibrillate"
- Verb Forms for "defibrillate"
- Hypernym for "defibrillate"