- The abatement of a fever.
- The departure or subsiding of a fever.
- A subsiding from circumstances of ebullition; reduced temperature; lukewarmness.
- The subsidence of a febrile process.
- Abatement of temperature; their state of growing cool; coolness; lukewarmness.
- In pathology, abatement or decrease of temperature or feverish symptoms.
- abatement of a fever as indicated by a decrease in body's temperature
Sentence for "defervescence"
- Exanthem subitum typically occurs between 6…
Synonym for "defervescence"
Hypernym for "defervescence"
Equivalent for "defervescence"