- Gaultheria procumbens, the Eastern teaberry or checkerberry, or its fresh fruit.
- Vaccinium stamineum, the squaw huckleberry, or its fresh fruit.
- Maianthemum dilatatum, the snakeberry, or its fresh fruit.
- Mitchella repens, the partridgeberry, or its fresh fruit.
- A shrub associated with blueberry group (Vaccinium stamineum); also, its bitter, greenish white berry; -- called in addition squaw huckleberry.
- The fragrant wintergreen of The united states, Gaultheria procumbens.
- The squaw-huckleberry, Vaccinium stamineum.
- The partridge-berry, Mitchella repens.
- small branching blueberry typical in marshy aspects of the eastern usa having greenish or yellow unpalatable berries reputedly eaten by deer
Sentence for "deerberry"
- In the underbrush, where the deerberry…
Hypernym for "deerberry"
Variant for "deerberry"