- A North United states mouse (Peromyscus maniculatus) having white feet and underparts, and an extended, bicolored end.
- the white-footed mouse (Peromyscus leucopus, previously Hesperomys leucopus) of The united states.
- A common title for the United states jumping-mouse, Zapus hudsonius, the only relation Zapodidæ (which see): so called from the agility.
- a favorite name of a number of types of true mice indigenous to united states, of family members Muridœ and genus Hesperomys.
- brown New World mouse; most widely distributed member of the genus
Hypernym for "deer mouse"
Medical Dictionary for "deer mouse"
- A deceptively attractive rodent capable of…