- The state or top-notch becoming deep (either literally or metaphorically)
- their state or top-notch becoming deep, profound, mysterious, secretive, etc.; level; profundity; -- in opposition to shallowness.
- Craft; insidiousness.
- The state of being deep, in any sense; depth.
- the level downward or backwards or inwards
- a minimal pitch that is loud and voluminous
- the intellectual capacity to enter profoundly into ideas
- the caliber of being literally deep
Sentence for "deepness"
Synonym for "deepness"
Hypernym for "deepness"
Same Context for "deepness"