- that may be deducted, especially regarding income taxes: deductible costs.
- That can be deducted
- effective at being subtracted, taken away, or withdrawn.
- Deducible; consequential.
- acceptable as a deduction (especially as a tax deduction)
- Something, including an expense, which can be deducted, as for income-tax reasons.
- A clause in insurance coverage that exempts the insurer from paying a preliminary specified quantity when the insured sustains a loss.
- quantity of expenses that needs to be paid of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenditures.
- a clause in an insurance plan that relieves the insurer of obligation to pay the first reduction up to a stated quantity
- (taxes) an amount that may be deducted (especially the reasons of calculating tax)
- effective at becoming deducted or withdrawn.
- Definition for "deductible"
- that may be deducted, especially regarding income taxes:…
- View More
- Sentence for "deductible"
- Since my health insurance deductible is…
- View More
- Synonym for "deductible"
- Antonym for "deductible"
- Phrases for "deductible"
- Hypernym for "deductible"
- Cross Reference for "deductible"
- Equivalent for "deductible"
- Form for "deductible"
- Same Context for "deductible"