- Botany getting the leaf base extending along the stem below the insertion: decurrent leaves.
- related to grow components that stretch downward, most often applied to leaf blades that partially place or have wings all over stem or petiole and extend down over the stem.
- related to lamellae (the gills of a mushroom) that are broadly attached and increase along the stipe associated with the mushroom.
- operating or expanding downwards.
- expanding downward; -- stated of a leaf whose base stretches downward and kinds a wing over the stem.
- In botany, extending downward beyond the place of insertion: since, a decurrent leaf (which, a sessile leaf having its base extending downward over the stem). Also decurring.
Sentence for "decurrent"
- +Tubes+ greenish-yellow, turning dark green, adnato-decurrent,…