- A lying-down of you due to disease.
- A branch of astrology working with diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of a condition on the basis of the astrological conditions in the start of the condition.
- An astrological chart cast for the first day of a sickness.
- Confinement to a sick sleep, or period of taking to a single's bed from illness.
- facet of the heavens at the time of taking to at least one's sick-bed, by which the prognostics of data recovery or death had been made.
- the full time of which a sick individual takes to their sleep, or where he is restricted to it by infection.
- In astrology, the figure of the heavens erected the period of someone's first taking to his bed from illness. Prognostics of recovery or demise had been produced from this figure.
- Definition for "decumbiture"
- Sentence for "decumbiture"
- Called decumbiture charts, such were believed…
- View More