- A lying-down of you due to disease.
- A branch of astrology working with diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of a condition on the basis of the astrological conditions in the start of the condition.
- An astrological chart cast for the first day of a sickness.
- Confinement to a sick sleep, or period of taking to a single's bed from illness.
- facet of the heavens at the time of taking to at least one's sick-bed, by which the prognostics of data recovery or death had been made.
- the full time of which a sick individual takes to their sleep, or where he is restricted to it by infection.
- In astrology, the figure of the heavens erected the period of someone's first taking to his bed from illness. Prognostics of recovery or demise had been produced from this figure.
Sentence for "decumbiture"
- Called decumbiture charts, such were believed…