- Lying down; reclining.
- Botany Lying or growing on a lawn but with erect or increasing ideas: decumbent stems.
- Of a plant, which lies on a lawn with recommendations turned upwards.
- prone; prostrate; recumbent.
- Reclining on the ground, like too poor to stand, and looking after rise at the summit or apex.
- lying down; capable of convenience or rest
- Lying down; reclining; prostrate; recumbent.
- Specifically In botany, having the base reclining upon the ground, as an ascending stem the lower part of which rests upon the earth.
Sentence for "decumbent"
- Description: Erect, decumbent or scandent perennial…
Synonym for "decumbent"
Equivalent for "decumbent"