- getting slowly less; waning.
- Becoming gradually less; decreasing.
- getting less by gradual diminution; decreasing.
- A crescent focused with horns turned to sinister (pointing right).
- A crescent aided by the horns directed towards sinister.
- In heraldry, the moon in her decrement: made use of as a bearing. See decrement, 3.
- Decreasing; getting gradually less; waning, while the moon.
- especially— In heraldry, reducing or waning: stated for the moon whenever represented utilizing the points toward the sinister side. Also decours.
- In botany, diminishing gradually from below upward.
- Definition for "decrescent"
- Sentence for "decrescent"
- Synonym for "decrescent"
- Antonym for "decrescent"