- The shattering of nutrients because of the action of heat, particularly when followed by a crackling noise
- The act of decrepitating; a crackling noise, particularly salt tends to make whenever roasting.
- The work of snapping or bursting with a crackling noise on being heated, or even the crackling sound, associated the flying asunder of the parts, created by various salts and minerals whenever heated.
- the crackling or separating of certain crystals if they are heated
- Definition for "decrepitation"
- The shattering of nutrients because of the action…
- View More
- Sentence for "decrepitation"
- Hypernym for "decrepitation"
- Same Context for "decrepitation"