- Electronics To reduce or eradicate the coupling of (one circuit or component to a different).
- Physics To decrease or eradicate airborne shock waves from (an explosion) with it happen underground.
- To separate or detach: "There's not the slightest chance that The United States could be decoupled from Europe because of the pursuit of this essential effort” ( Caspar W. Weinberger).
- to unlink; to take apart
- regard as unconnected
- disconnect or individual
- decrease or eliminate the coupling of (one circuit or part to a different)
- expel airborne surprise waves from (an explosive)
Sentence for "decouple"
Verb Forms for "decouple"
Phrases for "decouple"
Rhyme for "decouple"
Hypernym for "decouple"