- The manner of enhancing a surface with cutouts, by report.
- A creation created by this method.
- a skill method in which paper slashed outs (either from magazines etc or specifically made) are glued onto the area of an object and quite often coated or embellished
- An artwork produced by this system
- art made by enhancing a surface with cutouts and covering it with several layers of varnish or lacquer
- the skill of decorating a surface with shapes or images and coating it with vanish or lacquer
- To perform or use the art manner of decoupage.
- Definition for "decoupage"
- The manner of enhancing a surface with cutouts,…
- View More
- Sentence for "decoupage"