- A machine that peels from the fibrous husk, bark or external level of some veggie item; used in the manufacture of animal feed an such like.
- A machine for decorticating timber, hulling grain, etc.; additionally, an instrument for eliminating surplus bark or moss from good fresh fruit woods.
- A tool for stripping down bark.
- Any device for the removal of hulls, bark, or other exterior covering of seeds or areas of flowers: as, a hemp-decorticator, or hemp-brake.
Sentence for "decorticator"
- Called a decorticator, the machine removes…
Cross Reference for "decorticator"