- To remove the bark, husk, or exterior level from; peel.
- to get rid of the area level, membrane layer, or fibrous address of (an organ or framework).
- To divest for the bark, husk, or exterior finish; to husk; to peel; to hull.
- To peel or get rid of the bark, husk, or outer level from something
- To surgically remove the surface level, membrane layer, or fibrous address of an organ etc
- take away the cortex of (an organ)
- remove the exterior layer of
- to get rid of the bark from; as a whole, to deprive associated with cortex, in almost any sense of that word; strip from the exterior coating of.
- Destitute of a cortex or cortical level: made use of especially in lichenology.
Sentence for "decorticate"
Synonym for "decorticate"
Verb Forms for "decorticate"
Hypernym for "decorticate"
Form for "decorticate"