- To furnish, offer, or decorate with anything ornamental; embellish.
- To confer a medal or any other honor on: was decorated for bravery.
- To deck with this which is becoming, ornamental, or honorary; to adorn; to beautify; to embellish
- to boost the appearance of an interior of a home, space, office and so on.
- (transitive) (in a few development languages) to give a way, etc. by attaching some further signal item.
- prize a mark of honor, eg a medal, to
- make more desirable with the addition of decoration, colour, etc.
- supply with decoration
- be breathtaking to consider
- to tell apart; elegance; honor.
- To deck with one thing getting or decorative; adorn; beautify; embellish: since, to embellish the individual; to enhance an edifice.
- To confer distinction upon by means of a badge or medal of honor: as, to decorate an artist because of the cross of this Legion of Honor.
- Definition for "decorate"
- To furnish, offer, or decorate with anything ornamental;…
- View More
- Sentence for "decorate"
- Quotes for "decorate"
- "Without music to decorate it, time…"
- View More
- Synonym for "decorate"
- Verb Forms for "decorate"
- Phrases for "decorate"
- Rhyme for "decorate"
- Hypernym for "decorate"
- Etymologically Related for "decorate"
- Form for "decorate"
- Same Context for "decorate"