- Compounded or consisting of things or parts which are currently compound.
- Botany Having or comprising divisions being themselves once or several times mixture; bipinnate: a decompound leaf.
- Compound of what exactly is currently compounded; compounded a second time.
- Several times compounded or divided, as a leaf or stem; decomposite.
- of a compound leaf; composed of divisions that are by themselves chemical
- To compound or mix with this has already been compound; to compound a second time.
- to lessen to constituent components; to decompose.
- A decomposite.
- A decomposite (which see).
- To compound an additional time; ingredient or form out of what has already been compound; type by another structure.
- made up of things that are on their own compound; compounded an additional time.
- In botany, split into many ingredient divisions, as a leaf or panicle; continuously cleft or cut into an indefinite quantity of unequal portions.
- Definition for "decompound"
- Compounded or consisting of things or parts which…
- View More
- Sentence for "decompound"
- _Caryota_ or wine-palm, whose immense decompound…
- View More
- Synonym for "decompound"
- Verb Forms for "decompound"
- Equivalent for "decompound"