- medication Failure of this heart to keep sufficient the circulation of blood, marked by labored respiration, engorged blood vessels, and edema.
- mindset The inability to steadfastly keep up disease fighting capability in reaction to anxiety, leading to character disruption or mental instability.
- The inability of a diseased or damaged natural system or organ to pay for the deficiency, resulting in useful deterioration.
- The deterioration of cognitive or psychological functionality in somebody who is troubled or who suffers from a psychological condition.
- Failing settlement associated with heart in valvular condition.
Sentence for "decompensation"
- Fetal echocardiography is essential for monitoring…
Etymologically Related for "decompensation"
Same Context for "decompensation"