- The act of beheading someone.
- The act of beheading or state of 1 beheaded; -- especially utilized of this execution of St. John the Baptist.
- A painting representing the beheading of a saint or martyr, esp. of St. John the Baptist.
- The work of beheading; decapitation; hawaii of one beheaded.
- particularly In surgery, removing the top of this son or daughter in instances of tough parturition.
- In conchology, the removal—by death, development, or accident—of the top of whorls of a spiral layer following the pet features ceased to take all of them. See cut in center column.
Sentence for "decollation"
Cross Reference for "decollation"
- decollation of st. john the baptist