- an extraction or essence of anything, obtained by boiling it down
- The act or procedure for boiling such a thing in a watery fluid to draw out its virtues.
- An extract got from a body by boiling it in liquid.
- The act of boiling in liquid, so that you can extract the strange properties or virtues.
- The liquor which an animal or a vegetable material is boiled; liquid impregnated by boiling with all the properties of these a substance: as, a decoction of Peruvian bark.
- (pharmacology) the extraction of water-soluble medication substances by boiling
- Definition for "decoction"
- an extraction or essence of anything, obtained by…
- View More
- Sentence for "decoction"
- Hypernym for "decoction"
- Cross Reference for "decoction"
- Etymologically Related for "decoction"
- Same Context for "decoction"