- To extract the taste of by boiling.
- to create concentrated; boil down.
- to get ready by boiling; to digest in hot or boiling water; to draw out the strength or flavor of by boiling; which will make an infusion of.
- To prepare by the heat of the stomach for assimilation; to absorb; to concoct.
- To warm, improve, or invigorate, like by boiling.
- to produce an infusion
- to lessen, or concentrate by boiling down
- steep in warm water
- be cooked until hardly any liquid is left
- extract the essence of anything by boiling it
- To prepare by boiling; consume in hot or boiling water; draw out the power or flavor of by boiling.
- To consume inside stomach.
- To warm just as if by boiling; heat up; excite.
- To concoct; develop.
- prepared; absorbed.
Sentence for "decoct"
Synonym for "decoct"
Verb Forms for "decoct"
Hypernym for "decoct"
Etymologically Related for "decoct"