- The person who wins the bidding therefore declares what fit will likely be trump.
- a person who declares.
- A statement that declares the properties of a variable or plays a part in doing this.
- One who makes known or proclaims; that which exhibits.
- One who tends to make known, proclaims, or publishes; one who or that which exhibits or explains.
- someone who promises to talk the truth
- the connection player in contract bridge which wins the putting in a bid and may declare which properly suit will be trumps
Definition for "declarer"
- The person who wins the bidding therefore declares…
Sentence for "declarer"
Hypernym for "declarer"
Same Context for "declarer"