- one that tends to make a declaration, as an alien that has finalized a declaration of intention to become a U.S. resident.
- somebody who makes a formal statement or statement
- person who declares.
- one that makes a declaration; specifically, in law, one whoever admission or statement, produced in writing or orally at some former time, is needed is available in evidence.
- Definition for "declarant"
- one that tends to make a declaration, as…
- View More
- Sentence for "declarant"
- Rhyme for "declarant"
- Same Context for "declarant"