- getting the top-notch a declamation.
- Pretentiously rhetorical; bombastic.
- having the top-notch a declamation.
- pretentiously lofty any way you like; bombastic.
- Pertaining to declamation; addressed in the way of a rhetorician.
- described as rhetorical show; pretentiously rhetorical; without solid feeling or argument; bombastic; noisy.
- ostentatiously lofty any way you like
- Pertaining to the practice of declaiming in oratory or music; getting the personality of declamation.
- just rhetorical; stilted; straining after effect: as, a declamatory design.
Sentence for "declamatory"
Synonym for "declamatory"
Equivalent for "declamatory"
Same Context for "declamatory"