- A folding chair that usually features arms and a leg rest.
- A folding chair for which a wooden frame aids a length of fabric; usually utilized on the coastline or onboard a liner.
- a folding seat, typically having hands and a full-length leg remainder; -- utilized for soothing on deck of a ship, at poolside, etc. Also referred to as steamer chair
- a folding seat for usage out-of-doors; a wooden frame supports a length of canvas
- Definition for "deck chair"
- A folding chair that usually features arms and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "deck chair"
- Variant for "deck chair"