- suggested title for a chemical element isolated from samarskite, later found is an assortment of samarium as well as other rare earth elements.
- A supposed rare factor, reported to be connected with cerium, yttrium, etc., into the mineral samarskite, and more recently known as samarium. Logo Dp. See samarium.
- Chemical representation, Dp; atomic body weight, 106 if oxid is DpO, or 171 if, as it is likely, the oxid is Dp2O3.
- Definition for "decipium"
- suggested title for a chemical element isolated from…
- View More
- Variant for "decipium"