- to read through or understand (ambiguous, obscure, or illegible matter). See Synonyms at solve.
- to transform from a code or cipher to plain text; decode.
- To translate from secret figures or ciphers into intelligible terms.
- to discover, to be able to have the ability to make understood this is of; which will make aside or read, as words terribly written or partly obliterated; to identify; to show; to unfold.
- To stamp; to detect; to learn.
- To decode or decrypt a code or cipher to plain text.
- To read text that's practically illegible or obscure.
- To find an answer to a problem.
- read with difficulty
- convert rule into ordinary-language
- To translate by the use of an integral, as anything printed in cipher; find out by finding the key to.
- To succeed in reading, as what is written in obscure, partly obliterated, or badly formed figures.
- to see or give an explanation for concept of, since something that is obscure or hard to be traced or comprehended.
- to explain or delineate.
- to learn; detect; find; unveil.
- to publish in cipher; conceal by way of a cipher or other disguise.
- =Syn. 1–3. To translate, find out, unravel.
- A deciphered cipher; a translated type of a cipher.
- Definition for "decipher"
- to read through or understand (ambiguous, obscure, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "decipher"
- Quotes for "decipher"
- "I'm not supposed to be able…"
- View More
- Synonym for "decipher"
- Verb Forms for "decipher"
- Phrases for "decipher"
- Rhyme for "decipher"
- Hypernym for "decipher"
- Etymologically Related for "decipher"
- Form for "decipher"
- Urban Dictionary for "decipher"