- To change to a decimal system.
- to transform the principal products of measure (example. of currency) to a decimal-based system; to lessen to a decimal system.
- : to transform to the decimal system.
- change from portions to decimals
- switch to the decimal system
- to lessen towards the decimal system: since, to decimalize money, loads, actions, etc.
- Definition for "decimalize"
- Sentence for "decimalize"
- A more recent campaign to decimalize…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "decimalize"
- Hypernym for "decimalize"
- Etymologically Related for "decimalize"