- A dot written in a decimal quantity, like in 8.375, to indicate the place where values change from positive to bad abilities of 10.
- A point (.) always split the fractional section of a decimal through the whole part.
- A decimal mark, any image used to separate the fractional section of a decimal through the whole component.
- A decimal spot.
- the dot in the left of a decimal fraction
- a dot or complete take a look at the remaining of a decimal fraction. The numbers on left associated with point represent units or whole figures, as 1.05.
- Definition for "decimal point"
- A dot written in a decimal quantity, like…
- View More
- Hypernym for "decimal point"