- to remove cerebral mind function in (an animal) by eliminating the cerebrum, cutting throughout the brain stem, or severing certain arteries in mind stem, in terms of purposes of experimentation.
- Deprived of cerebral function, as with the cerebrum removed.
- caused by or like from decerebration: decerebrate rigidity; decerebrate moves.
- Lacking cleverness or explanation.
- Having the cerebrum removed
- A decerebrate pet or person.
- to eliminate the cerebrum being expel brain purpose
- eliminate the cerebrum from (a human human body)
- Deprived for the cerebrum; connected with or successive to removal of the cerebrum.
- identical to decerebrize.
Sentence for "decerebrate"
- Our voice remains the final bastion…
Verb Forms for "decerebrate"
Hypernym for "decerebrate"