- Of or concerning a ten-year duration.
- a time period of ten years; a decade.
- A period of ten years.
- A tithing consisting of ten neighbouring families.
- a time period of ten years.
- A tithing composed of ten neighboring people.
- a time period of a decade.
- In old English law, a tithing comprising ten freeholders and their loved ones.
- a time period of 10 years
- Consisting of or involving ten each; concerning a tithing.
Sentence for "decennary"
- And therefore, anciently, no man was…
Hyponym for "decennary"
Hypernym for "decennary"