- The work of decanting the supernatant fluid from a good deposit
- The act of pouring off a clear liquor gently from its lees or sediment, or in one vessel into another.
- The work of pouring liquor gently from the lees or sediment, or from a single vessel into another.
- the work of carefully pouring off a definite alcohol (as from the original bottle) without disturbing the lees
Sentence for "decantation"
- -- The purification of conjugial love…
Hypernym for "decantation"
Same Context for "decantation"