- any one of numerous fluid isomers, C10H22, regarding the methane show.
- some of the seventy-five isomers of the aliphatic hydrocarbon obtaining the chemical formula C10H22
- A liquid hydrocarbon, C10H22, for the paraffin series, including a number of isomeric adjustments.
- A hydrocarbon (C10H22) which may be viewed as a polymer of amyl (C5H11), together with only kind in which this radical may be built to exist into the no-cost state. It is a paraffin present in coal-tar. See amyl.
Sentence for "decane"
- A long list of volatile organic…
- View More