- A metric product of length equal to 10 meters.
- US spelling of decametre.
- A measure of length within the metric system; ten yards, add up to about 393.7 inches.
- into the metric system, a measure of length, composed of 10 meters, and equal to 393.7 English ins, or 32.8 feet. Also dekameter.
- a metric device of size add up to ten meters
- Definition for "decameter"
- A metric product of length equal to 10…
- View More
- Sentence for "decameter"
- Hypernym for "decameter"
- Equivalent for "decameter"