- The process of moving images or styles imprinted on especially ready paper to materials eg cup or metal.
- A decal.
- The process of transferring ornamental styles onto surfaces utilizing decals
- The art or procedure of transferring images and designs to china, cup, marble, etc., and forever correcting them thereto.
- The training or process of transferring photos to marble, porcelain, glass, lumber, and stuff like that.
- either a design that is fixed for some surface or a paper bearing the design which can be to-be used in the surface
- the art of transfering styles from specially ready report to a wood or glass or steel surface
- Definition for "decalcomania"
- The process of moving images or styles imprinted…
- View More
- Sentence for "decalcomania"
- Hypernym for "decalcomania"
- Equivalent for "decalcomania"