- A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
- A polygon with ten sides and ten sides.
- an airplane figure having ten edges and ten sides; any figure having ten perspectives. A typical decagon is just one who has all its sides and sides equal.
- In geometry, a plane figure having ten sides and ten perspectives. Whenever all edges and perspectives tend to be equal, it really is a regular decagon.
- a polygon with 10 edges and 10 sides
Sentence for "decagon"
- In Friday's edition of the journal…
Hypernym for "decagon"
Etymologically Related for "decagon"
Same Context for "decagon"