- Archaic kind of decade.
- A decade.
- the amount ten; in a Pythagorean or cabalistic sense, as some the world, the tetractys or quaternary number.
- a collection of ten objects; ten considered as an entire or product.
- Specifically a time period of ten successive many years.
- In music, a small grouping of ten shades, having exact acoustical relations together, organized to be able to explain and correct dilemmas in balance and modulation.
- A division of a literary work containing ten parts or publications.
- just like decad ring.
Sentence for "decad"
- Corrections made to printed original. page…
Synonym for "decad"
Cross Reference for "decad"
Same Context for "decad"