- a historical Greek guitar with ten strings, resembling the harp.
- an old Greek drum of ten strings, resembling the harp.
- Something composed of ten parts.
- A musical instrument with ten strings; especially, an obsolete French musical instrument of this electric guitar class having ten strings.
- . Some thing comprising ten components; big money comprising ten things bound, because had been, together.
Definition for "decachord"
- a historical Greek guitar with ten strings, resembling…
Equivalent for "decachord"