- Surgical excision of dead, devitalized, or polluted structure and elimination of international matter from a wound.
- The removal of lifeless, damaged, or contaminated structure to improve the healing potential associated with staying healthy tissue.
- The removal of the dental care tartar which has had built up over teeth, usually done making use of hand tools and ultrasound devices.
- the medical excision of lifeless, contaminated, or damaged muscle, and international matter, specifically from a wound.
- In surgery, a loosing or unbridling by cutting the soft parts, as around a wound or an abscess, allowing the passage of pus, or even for removing a stricture or an obstacle of any sort.
- surgical removal of international material and dead muscle from a wound in order to prevent infection and promote healing
Sentence for "debridement"
Hypernym for "debridement"
Same Context for "debridement"