- An opening or mouth, by a river or flow.
- The outward orifice of a river, area, or strait.
- The outward opening of a river, of a valley, or of a strait.
- A mouth, starting down, or socket; specifically, the starting out-of a stream because it emerges from a confined valley or gorge upon an open area or wide simple, and/or junction between your thin while the wide percentage of a valley: additionally placed on the zone of change from a mountain an eye on high gradient to a plains monitoring of far lower gradient and consequent loss of load.
Sentence for "debouchure"
- I now struck off towards the…
- View More