- To exclude or shut out; club.
- To forbid, impede, or prevent.
- To cut-off from entrance, just as if by a bar or buffer; to preclude; to impede from method, entry, or satisfaction; to shut out or exclude; to reject or decline; -- with from, and sometimes with of.
- To exclude or shut out; to bar.
- To prohibit one or business that's been convicted of criminal functions relating to a software for approval of an innovative new medication from participating in future applications.
- prevent the incident of; restrict from taking place
- bar temporarily; from college, office, etc.
- avoid from entering; keep on
- To bar away; shut-out; preclude; exclude; counter from entering; deny right of use of; hinder from method, entry, use, etc.
- Synonyms To interdict, prohibit, prevent, restrain.
- Definition for "debar"
- Sentence for "debar"
- Israelites with a profound reverence for…
- View More
- Synonym for "debar"
- Verb Forms for "debar"
- Hypernym for "debar"
- Form for "debar"
- Same Context for "debar"
- Variant for "debar"
- Urban Dictionary for "debar"
- a tremendously funny looking guy which…
- View More