- A gurgling or rattling noise sometimes manufactured in the throat of a dying person, caused by loss in the cough reflex and passage of the breathing through amassing mucus.
- The raspy or gurgling noise sometimes made by you while he or she draws in or expels the final breaths inside moments before dying.
- a rattling or gurgling within the neck of a dying person.
- A rattling noise sometimes heard within the last few labored respiration of a dying person.
- Definition for "death rattle"
- A gurgling or rattling noise sometimes manufactured in…
- View More
- Sentence for "death rattle"
- Same Context for "death rattle"
- Urban Dictionary for "death rattle"