- An Atlantic ribbonfish (Trachipterus arcticus) having a compressed, tapering, silvery body that may attain a length of 2.6 yards (8 1/2 legs).
- A deep-sea ribbonfish, Trachipterus arcticus, from north Atlantic
- an extended, thin fish of the arctic seas (Trachypterus arcticus).
- An English title of Trachypterus arcticus, a fish of the family members Trachypteridæ, from similarity of their dead human anatomy to a deal. Its found sporadically on coasts of Orkney and Shetland.
- deep-sea ribbonfish
Sentence for "dealfish"
- And each humorously, we travel around…
Hypernym for "dealfish"
Variant for "dealfish"