- The largest fat of cargo a ship can carry; for example, the extra weight of a ship when completely filled minus its body weight when bare.
- A useless, often encumbering factor.
- defines a shot with precise, precise pace to go out of the balls inside perfect position. Usually just holding a cushion or very close to another basketball.
- Definition for "deadweight"
- The largest fat of cargo a ship can…
- View More
- Sentence for "deadweight"
- Hypernym for "deadweight"
- Same Context for "deadweight"