- their state of not live. Obtaining the property of lifelessness, just as if dead.
- A lack of elasticity.
- too little glow in a fizzy drink.
- deficiencies in cartoon in one.
- The state to be destitute of life, vitality, character, task, etc.; dullness; inertness; languor; coldness; vapidness; indifference
- their state to be dead. Wish of life or important power in a once animated human body, as an animal or a plant, or in a part of it.
- hawaii of being naturally without life; inanimateness.
- circumstances resembling compared to demise: since, the deadness of a fainting-fit.
- Want of activity or sensitiveness; insufficient power or susceptibility; dullness; coldness; frigidity; indifference: as, deadness associated with the affections.
- Flatness; wish of nature: as, the deadness of liquors.
- the actual residential property of something which features lost its elasticity
- the inanimate residential property of a thing that has actually died
- the quality of becoming unresponsive; perhaps not reacting; as a quality of people, its marked by a failure to respond rapidly or with feeling to individuals or occasions
Sentence for "deadness"
Synonym for "deadness"
Hypernym for "deadness"
Same Context for "deadness"