- A trap for large animals for which a heavy body weight is organized to-fall on and kill or disable the victim.
- A mass of fallen wood and tangled brush.
- A kind of trap for large creatures, comprising huge board or wood that falls to the victim.
- an affordable, harsh saloon or club.
- A trap for which a weight is organized to fall upon and break the prey, utilized for huge game.
- a smaller sized trap for rats, etc., when the fall is a loaded board.
- A tangled size of dropped woods and underbrush.
- a minimal drinking- or gaming-place.
Sentence for "deadfall"
Synonym for "deadfall"
Form for "deadfall"
Same Context for "deadfall"