- some of a number of weedy flowers regarding the genus Lamium, native to Eurasia and northern Africa and achieving clusters of little, often purplish flowers with two lips.
- coarse bristly Eurasian plant with white or reddish plants and vegetation resembling that a nettle; typical as a weed in US
- foul-smelling perennial Eurasiatic herb with an eco-friendly creeping rhizome
- a plants of this genus Pilea having drooping green flower groups and smooth translucent stems and actually leaves
- any one of numerous plants for the genus Lamium having groups of small generally purplish plants with two lips
- a harmless plant with leaves like a nettle (Lamium record album).
Hypernym for "dead nettle"
- herbaceous plant
- View More