- An unclaimed or undelivered letter that over time of the time is damaged or returned to the transmitter because of the postal service.
- A law, directive, or factor however formally essentially but no more valid or enforced.
- something of post that simply cannot be delivered to its intended person; over time it really is gone back to the transmitter, or damaged
- A law that's not any longer implemented
- an such like. See under Dead, Drop, etc.
- post that may neither be delivered nor came back
- their state of something which has outlived its relevance
- That which features lost its force or expert; as, the law is becoming a dead page.
- Definition for "dead letter"
- An unclaimed or undelivered letter that over time…
- View More
- Sentence for "dead letter"
- Hypernym for "dead letter"
- Form for "dead letter"
- Urban Dictionary for "dead letter"