- To make sedentary or inadequate.
- To inhibit, block, or interrupt the activity of (an enzyme or any other biological broker).
- To remove from active army standing.
- which will make inactive; to make inadequate.
- To disband (a military product, or other group); to cease (an organization task).
- in order to make one thing inactive or no more efficient
- to stop the activity of a biochemical broker (particularly an enzyme)
- to remove an individual or bit of equipment from energetic army service
- make sedentary
- remove from active army condition or reassign
- Definition for "deactivate"
- Sentence for "deactivate"
- What's interesting is that they don't…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "deactivate"
- Rhyme for "deactivate"
- Hypernym for "deactivate"
- Cross Reference for "deactivate"
- Urban Dictionary for "deactivate"